Pray within your circle of influence

Something I have discovered is that I have a circle of people which includes family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.  This is a pretty big circle of people.  I've had the idea floating around in my head lately to pray for the people within this circle of influence.

I thought I would share that idea here because its been a neat experience to gradually take this on.  The Lord has put a certain group of people in our lives and we can have a profound impact on their salvation, their challenges, and their spiritual growth through the power of God pointed at them by prayer.

Quick additional thought on this- when we pray for others and invest our time in this way it is not as if that prayer time is not also helping us.  By inviting the Lord into our time, our thoughts, and our lives through a time of prayer- and through unselfishly praying for others - He will also help, teach, empower, and bless us.

Let's GO God!

No comments: