You can be close to God

I recently heard something a family friend's High School daughter said when she was younger.  She said, "Mom, I want to be close to God like Moses".  I love that and it has stayed with me.  I've often thought about that statement and its inspiring.  There is no reason why any of us cannot be as close to God as the Biblical greats - or as the strongest Christian we know of.

If you and I have a desire to be that close to God- its a good goal.  This is a matter to discuss with the Lord.  Go talk with God about this and express the desire that you want to be especially close to Him.  Then start creating a lifestyle that involves prayer, Bible reading, meditating on the Lord, and living in a pure way.  Seek the Lord. Getting close to God is not an overnight thing- but if we seek the Lord diligently it will happen.

What an inspiring  young girl- may we all seek the Lord like that.

Let's GO God!

No comments: